- Fully automated robotic lawn mower can cut up to 1/8 acre.
- Control Landroid remotely via the Landroid app by connecting via Bluetooth and Wi-Fi.
- Patented AIA (Artificial Intelligence Algorithm) cutting technology ensures it can pass through narrow paths with ease.
- Floating blade disc automatically lifts the blades giving Landroid more clearance to navigate uneven terrain without getting trapped or stuck.
- High efficiency brushless motor runs 50% longer, is 25% more powerful, and offers 10% longer life compared to robotic mowers with brushed motors.
- 20V 2.0Ah Power Share battery is compatible with all Worx 20V and 40V tools, outdoor power and lifestyle products.
In The Box
- (1) Landroid S 1/8-Acre Robotic Mower
- (1) Landroid Charging Expansion Kit Small/Medium (WA0463)
- (1) 2.0Ah Battery (WA3575)
- (8) Base Screws
- (2) Wire Connectors
- (9) Blades + (9) Blade Screws
- (1) Hex Key
- (426 ft.) Boundary Wire
- (180) Boundary Wire Pegs
|Working Area||.125 Acres|
|Dog Fence Compatible||Good|
|Cutting Height (min-max)||1.5|
|Blade Type||3 pivoting razor blades|
|Battery||2.0 Ah Li-Ion|
|Recharge Mode||Contact (Automatic)|
Additional Mower Info
|Warranty||3 Year (Manuf.)|
|In The Box||Mower, Charging Station, Installation Supplies, User Manual|
The Worx brand is responsible for the highly modular Landroid® series robotic mowers that are a great fit for most homeowners interest in getting into autonomous lawn care